You could be a relatively new business, or established for many years. The same fire safety rules will still apply – no matter what the size, location or nature of your business.
Ensuring your premises and your employees are protected from the threat of fire is a legal requirement. In addition, the process of choosing a fire alarm system, installation company and maintenance provider can be a daunting task. Even more so when you have to comply with strict fire safety legislation.
Our Essential Guide to Fire Alarm Systems will answer all your questions, therefore guiding you down the right path to protecting your business and employees, and complying with fire safety legislation.
Your FREE Essential Guide to Fire Alarm Systems will:
- help establish if your business premises needs a fire alarm system
- explain the types of fire alarm system available
- explain the different types of detection for your fire alarm system
- help you understand the different categories of fire alarm systems, so you know your system is correct for your premises
- discuss the process of installation and commissioning
- explain the regulations regarding maintenance of your fire alarm system
- help you decide whether to monitor your fire alarm, therefore protecting your premises 24/7
- explain the importance of weekly testing
- explain exactly what can happen if you don’t comply with fire safety