BusinessWatch specialise in designing and installing Fire Alarms to suit specific business needs throughout the UK.
We take care of everything including initial site survey, system design and install by BAFE qualified engineers. We also provide maintenance of your fire alarm system to give you the peace of mind that your property and premises are protected when you’re not on-site.
When you choose BusinessWatch, you can be sure you’ll receive the latest, high quality technology for the best protection possible. Our in-house, expert design team carefully design each fire alarm system to meet site specifications, therefore ensuring you’re compliant with fire safety law.
Before you have a new fire alarm system installed, you must have a Fire Risk Assessment to determine the category of fire alarm needed. Please use our free online quotation tool on the right for an instant cost.
Why should my business install a Fire Alarm system?
- Constant Protection – reassurance that your employees and your business is safe
- Reduce Loss – in the event of a fire, a monitored fire alarm can help reduce the damage to your business
- Reduce Insurance – some insurance companies provide discounts for protected premises
- Minimise Downtime – minimising fire damage mean business recovery is quicker
- Law Compliance – protecting your staff and your site from fire is a legal requirement through the RRO (Regulatory Reform Order)
Why should I choose a BAFE Approved company?
BusinessWatch are a British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) approved company. BAFE is the independent, third party certification registration organisation for the fire protection industry. Therefore, BAFE regularly audit us to ensure we continue to meet their strict criteria. The fire industry recognise BAFE audits as thorough, professional and the toughest in the industry, so we are experts in our field.
As an accredited and approved BAFE company you have the peace of mind that not only do we meet or exceed the highest possible business performance standards, but we also security screen all relevant staff for your safety.
What’s the next step?
So, if you’re thinking of:
- installing a new fire alarm system for your business
- considering upgrading your current fire alarm
- require a maintenance/repairs programme for your system
- or require fire safety training
then call us on 0330 094 7404 for a free, no obligation site survey and quotation today. One of our expert Fire Safety Consultants will be available to discuss your requirements in more detail. Then, if required, we’ll arrange a free on-site fire safety survey. Alternatively, complete your details and we’ll get back to you asap.
We have two guides available completely free of charge to help ensure your business is fire safe.
Our Essential Guide to Fire Alarm Systems will answer all your questions on the process of installing a fire alarm system, guiding you down the right path to protecting your business and employees, and complying with fire safety legislation.
The Fire Safety Compliance Guide for Business will establish exactly what your responsibilities are to ensure you’re kept on the right side of the law, and that your business and your employees are kept as safe as possible from the threat of fire.