BusinessWatch specialise in designing and installing Fire Alarm systems to suit specific business needs throughout Cambridgeshire and the surrounding regions.
We take care of everything from initial site survey, system design, install by NSI qualified engineers, and finally maintenance of your fire alarm system to give you the peace of mind that your property and premises are protected when you’re not on-site.
When you choose BusinessWatch, you can be sure you’ll receive the latest, high quality technology for the best protection possible. Our in-house, expert design team carefully design each fire alarm system to meet site specifications and ensure you’re compliant with fire safety law.
Why should my business install a Fire Alarm system?
- Constant Protection – reassurance that your employees and your business is safe
- Reduce Loss – in the event of a fire, a monitored fire alarm can help reduce the damage to your business
- Reduce Insurance – some insurance companies provide discounts for protected premises
- Minimise Downtime – if fire damage is minimised through alarm notification, business recovery is quicker
- Law Compliance – protecting your staff and your site from fire is a legal requirement through the RRO (Regulatory Reform Order)
Why should I choose an NSI Approved company?
BusinessWatch are an NSI Silver approved company. With over 40 years’ experience, NSI has gained a reputation as the leading specialist certification body for the fire and security sectors. We are regularly audited by NSI to ensure we continue to meet their strict criteria, and NSI audits are renowned as thorough, professional and the toughest in the industry.
As an accredited and approved NSI company you can have the peace of mind that not only do we meet or exceed the highest possible business performance standards – both British and European – but all relevant staff are security screened for your safety.
What’s the next step?
If you’re thinking of:
- installing a new fire alarm system for your business
- considering upgrading your current fire alarm
- require a maintenance/repairs programme for your system
- or require fire safety training
then contact us for a free, no obligation quotation today. One of our expert Fire Safety Consultants will be available to discuss your requirements, and if required, arrange a suitable time to conduct a free site survey.