Regular inspection of fire doors is vital to ensure their robustness and integrity is achieved and maintained. It’s imperative to verify that the fire door, along with its hardware, has been installed correctly and meets the proper standard of protection.
Our Fire Door Inspection course will help you gain a greater understanding of the issues to be aware of, how to inspect a fire door thoroughly, and what regulations need to be adhered to.
This course is particularly suited to:
- Facilities and estates managers
- Surveyors and building control officers
- Fire door installers
- Commercial and public building owners
- Fire safety and health and safety professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for fire safety in a building
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes just 2 hours
- Suitable for anyone, in any industry sector
- Enables delegates to effectively identify issues and non-compliances with fire doors
Our Fire Door Inspection course will help your business to:
- decrease the risk of fire spreading on-site through regular checking of fire door integrity
- improve your company’s fire safety culture
- achieve certification of attendance for all delegates
On completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand the different types of fire doors available and their installation
- appreciate the importance of components such as door closers, hinges and door hardware
- understand how to identify different types of damage to fire doors that may affect their integrity
- understand the fire safety legislation to which fire doors must comply
The fire inspection course lasts approximately 2 hours and is delivered at your own premises.
The course will be led by an experienced former senior fire officer. The course is delivered to encourage delegate participation and engagement, ensuring maximum learning and attention.
The presentation is usually delivered via PowerPoint, supported by video input. Whilst some course slides may be available following the training, delegates will be required to take their own notes as necessary.
On completion of the course, delegates will be asked to complete a course feedback form. This provides us with much valued thoughts on the course which enables us to continue delivering training courses of the highest quality.
Maximum number of students per training course – 15 persons.