As one of the UK’s leading installers of intelligent video solutions, BusinessWatch have partnered with Avigilon to design and install Avigilon CCTV systems. Working with the unique, high end capabilities of Avigilon systems, your complete security solution can be designed to suit your bespoke specifications.

Why Avigilon?

Avigilon is one of the leading UK companies to design, develop, and manufacture video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. As one of the experts in the security field, Avigilon constantly break new ground in developing their high specification camera capabilities and intelligent video analytics solutions.

Why BusinessWatch?

As NSI accredited CCTV installers, our security consultants and design team have a wealth of experience and knowledge of Avigilon systems. We pride ourselves as experts in the design of Avigilon systems.

Our history of installs includes a 300+ integrated camera and access control solution for the University of Bradford. A single site office manages their bespoke, combined security solution, linking several campuses together.

We have also recently installed over 90 Avigilon HD cameras at Heron Foods’ distribution warehouse in Hull. Only 20% of the cameras were for surveillance and security purposes. The remaining 80% then required bespoke configuration to meet the requirements of their health and safety programme.

Whether you require a system of just a few cameras, or a complex solution for multi-sites, BusinessWatch have the expertise, experience and in-depth understanding of Avigilon products to design a tailored solution for your business.

What can an Avigilon system do for your business?

Video Analytics

Recent years has seen a huge advance in surveillance technology. Consequently, this has produced a dramatic rise in the use of video analytics in businesses of all sectors. From monitoring production lines in factories, analysing footfall patterns in the retail sector for marketing and placement, through to crowd control at events and tracking unusual activity in city centres, Avigilon offers a smarter analytics solution.

Using high-definition video analytics, pattern-based analytics algorithms, and teach-by-example capabilities, Avigilon systems provide preventative protection through proven self-learning video analytics technology.

Appearance Search

Avigilon Appearance Search video analytics technology is a sophisticated deep learning artificial intelligence (AI) search engine for CCTV footage. It scans through hours of video to quickly locate a specific person or vehicle of interest across an entire site. The software then puts the full journey of a person or vehicle together.

Unusual Motion Detection (UMD)

Avigilon Unusual Motion Detection technology continuously scans footage to learn what a typical scene looks like. From this, it can detect and flag unusual motion which may have otherwise been missed.

License Plate Recognition (LPR)

Avigilon LPR solutions automatically reads vehicle license plates, linking it to live and recorded video. Security officers are then able to quickly search recorded footage of all instances of appearance for verification and investigation.

Appearance Search

HD Surveillance

High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)

Finally, through intelligent management of storage and bandwidth, you can search through vast amounts of HD footage in seconds. HDSM keeps file sizes small. It only sends a portion of the image needed, so it can deliver incredible image quality and resolution.

HD Surveillance Cameras

Avigilon produces a broad range of megapixel cameras ranging from 1MP to 7K (30MP), so are designed to fit any bespoke requirements whilst delivering clear image quality.  With multi-sensor, thermal, fish eye, PTZ, infra-red and intercom cameras available, every surveillance specification is met with Avigilon’s range.

Scalable Solution

Avigilon’s Control Centre Software can handle an unlimited number of cameras. So, when you need to scale up your CCTV coverage, you can do so easily with minimal increases to bandwidth, servers and software.

Are you looking for an Avigilon security solution for your business?

Or are you looking to scale up or arrange maintenance for an existing solution? Call us today on 0330 094 7404 to speak to one of our Avigilon expert consultants. Alternatively, complete your details and we’ll get back to you asap.

Request a Call Back

Call us on 0330 094 7404 or fill out the form and we’ll contact you at a time that suits you.