Our keyholding and alarm response service provides the reassurance that any incident or alarm activation out of hours will be dealt with by our fully trained security guards. Covering the Cambridgeshire area, we will respond to any intruder alarm activations, or CCTV triggers.
Our comprehensive service takes away any risk to your employees, keeping them away from potential danger from attending site alone out of hours.
What Does The Keyholding & Alarm Response Service Include?
Your property keys will be stored unmarked, in our secure control room. Following an alarm activation, the alarm receiving centre (ARC) will confirm the alarm before dispatching our SIA licensed security guards to site.
Once on-site, our guards will perform a complete external security check. If signs of break in are visible, they’ll contact the police, enter the premises and investigate. We’ll then work with your specified contractors or coordinate our own teams to repair or replace locks and re-secure site. If there are no signs of break in, a full internal security check will take place before the building is re-secured and alarms reset.
Why Do I Need A Keyholding Service?
- Protect Employees – from not having to respond to potentially dangerous situations out of business hours
- Quick Response – we respond to any confirmed alarm activations immediately and can be on-site quickly
- Secure Site – if the worst happens and your property security is compromised, we will work to re-secure your building, replacing locks etc as necessary to minimise business disruption
SIA Licensed Guards
Our security officer team are all local to the Cambridgeshire area, are extensively trained, SIA licensed, and DBS checked. As part of our initial security consultation, we’ll work with you to ensure you get the right security guard that fits to your business requirements.
SIA is the regulating body for the private security industry. Their strict licensing criteria ensures that private security operatives are ‘fit and proper’ persons who are properly trained and qualified to do their job.
What’s the next step?
- looking for a keyholding and alarm response service for your business or
- not happy with your incumbent security service
then contact us on 0330 094 7404 for a free, no obligation quotation today. One of our expert Guarding Consultants will be able to discuss your requirements, and if required, arrange a suitable time to conduct a free site survey.