In some situations, a uniformed patrol unit monitoring a general area is more effective than a stationary, permanent security guard. At BusinessWatch, we deliver uniformed patrol units to give offices, depots, derelict sites and construction projects complete peace of mind.
Covering the Cambridgeshire area, our mobile patrols provide an effective surveillance solution for your on-site security.
What Does The Mobile Patrol Service Include?
Following an initial security risk assessment, we specify our mobile patrol service to meet your business security needs. Whether this includes occasional mobile patrols during high-risk times such as holiday shutdown periods, or a daily mobile patrol service, we will work with you to ensure you have the protection needed and that the guards selected fit with your business. Each deployment is thoroughly considered and designed to meet your individual needs.
Our mobile patrol service can also include locks and unlocks of your buildings. Our security officers will ensure that all windows, doors and gates are locked or unlocked as required at the start and end of each business day, removing the potential risk to your employees. They can also enter the building, turning on lights to ensure the building is ready for the arrival of your staff to start their day.
Why Do I Need A Mobile Patrol Service?
- Protect Site – a highly visible mobile patrol unit is an excellent crime deterrent. All our guards are highly visible and arrive in clearly sign-marked vehicles.
- Protect Employees – our lock/unlock service takes away any risk to employees at a potentially dangerous part of the business day
- Reduce Costs – if static guards are an integral part of securing your site, a mobile patrol service can reduce guarding costs by reducing the number of static guards required, and also cover a greater area
SIA Licensed Guards
Our security guard team are all local to the Cambridgeshire area, are extensively trained, SIA licensed and DBS checked. As part of our initial security risk consultation, we’ll work with you to ensure you get the right security guard and the right service to work in harmony within your business.
SIA is the regulating body for the private security industry. Their strict licensing criteria ensures that private security operatives are ‘fit and proper’ persons who are properly trained and qualified to do their job.
What’s the next step?
- looking for a mobile patrol service for your business or
- not happy with your incumbent security service
then contact us on 0330 094 7404 for a free, no obligation quotation today. One of our expert Guarding Consultants will be able to discuss your requirements, and if required, arrange a suitable time to conduct a free site survey.