As part of our comprehensive guarding service, we also specialise in supplying highly trained teams of security dog handlers and guard dogs. A security dog patrol provides extra security in situations where a lone guard or team of guards would be more at risk.
Covering the Cambridgeshire area, our security dog patrols provides an effective enhancement to your security strategy.
Security dog handlers can effectively replace up to 3 static guards, so can provide an extremely cost-effective solution to your manned guarding requirements. Often a dog handler will be alerted to activity well in advance of any intruder alarm system or CCTV coverage.
What Does The Dog Handling Service Include?
Each handler has their own fully equipped specialist guard dog transportation vehicle. Following an initial security risk assessment, we tailor our dog handling service to meet your specific requirements. Whether this includes occasional random security dog patrols, or a daily dog handling service, we will work with you to ensure you have the protection needed and the guards and dogs selected fit with your business.
Why Do I Need A Dog Handling Service?
- Protect Site – a highly visible dog patrol unit is an excellent crime deterrent
- Quick Response – security dogs often alert their handlers to activity on-site well in advance of sophisticated security systems, enabling the handler to investigate ahead of any potential crime
- Reduce Costs – if static guards are an integral part of securing your site, a security dog handling service can reduce guarding costs by reducing the number of static guards required
NASDU Licensed Guards
Our security guard team are all local to the Cambridgeshire area, are extensively trained, and DBS checked. We also ensure our dog handlers are NASDU (National Association of Security Dog Users) licensed. NASDU promote the adoption of national standards and maintain a code of practice on the care, health, safety and welfare of security dogs.
NASDU is recognised by the SIA – the regulating body for the private security industry. All our security officers are licensed by the SIA. Their strict licensing criteria ensures that private security operatives are ‘fit and proper’ persons who are properly trained and qualified to do their job.
As part of our initial security consultation, we’ll work with you to ensure you get the right security guard and dog to fit seamlessly within your business requirements.
What’s the next step?
- looking for a security dog handling service for your business or
- not happy with your incumbent security service
then contact us on 0330 094 7404 for a free, no obligation quotation today. One of our expert Guarding Consultants will be able to discuss your requirements, and if required, arrange a suitable time to conduct a free site survey.