With our highly innovative, intelligent video and surveillance systems, your bespoke security solution will not only protect your external site areas, but also internal manufacturing processes, production lines and packaging processes safeguarding all phases of your manufacturing process.
Why Install an Intelligent Video System?
- Secure external site areas against potential intruders and break ins
- Monitor delivery areas on site
- Identify vehicles on site
- Control staff and visitor access to the site
- Identify which staff are in protected or restricted areas
- Ensure health and safety legislation compliance
- Monitor performance and functionality of production machinery
- Audit staff performance, attendance and timekeeping
- Monitor production rates and quality
- Secure production line methods
- Reduce human reliance on identifying production line errors
- Ensure staff are following on-site procedures
- Monitor your CCTV, intruder alarms and fire alarm systems with our in-house category 2 NSI Gold accredited alarm receiving centre
We already look after many large names in the factory sector. Therefore, our extensive experience will ensure you receive the correct tailored whole-site security solution for your site and manufacturing methods.
Following an initial site survey and in-depth consultation to determine your specific requirements and conditions, our expert in-house design department will design a tailored, integrated solution for your site.
Your security solution may include external site CCTV, production line cameras, intelligent video analytics, automated gates and barriers, ANPR cameras, intelligent detection systems and trigger alarms, access control systems and biometrics.
Your bespoke intelligent video solution will ensure peace of mind and comply with health and safety legislation. Consequently, this demonstrates your commitment to the highest standards of production and security to your customers.
Protect Your Factory from Fire
As well as on-site security, we are also BAFE certified for all your fire safety requirements. We design, install and maintain fire alarms, fire suppression and extinguishers. As well as providing fire safety training and fire risk assessments. We’ll help ensure your manufacturing facility and staff are as protected from fire as possible. We already look after several manufacturing sites and understand the specific requirements of challenging environments – from protecting certain items of production machinery to devising the optimal solution to minimise downtime should a fire occur. Differing environments will also require different fire detection methods. Dusty environments, hot work areas and raw material storage areas all present differing fire detection challenges.
Why BusinessWatch Group?
BusinessWatch Group are experts in the development and provision of integrated fire and security solutions to factories.
Our customers include:
- Acrow Galvanising
- British Sugar
- Comac Europe
- DLS Medical
- PH Group
- Leicester Precision Components
- Precision Valve and many others.
To discuss your site fire safety and security solutions, please speak to one of our Manufacturing industry experts. Call us on 0330 094 7404. Alternatively, complete your details and we’ll be in touch asap.