Then there’s the huge environmental damage caused by such fires. And with the waste and recycling industry fast gaining a reputation for being unsafe, it is imperative that waste companies protect their staff and their sites.
Waste sites are also susceptible to security breaches, for example due to the increasing value of scrap metals. Protecting a site against intruders, and identifying instances of trespassing immediately, is of paramount importance.
Benefits Of Our Fire & Security Systems
- Secure external site areas against potential intruders and break ins
- Control staff and visitor access to the site
- Ensure health and safety legislation compliance
- Protect buildings and staff from the risk of fire
- Reduce risk of arson attack
- Protect against potential waste pit fires before they occur
- Reducing fire risk minimizes affecting your environmental permit/licence/exemption, including any subsistence or other fees you pay
- Monitor your CCTV, intruder alarms and fire alarm systems with our in-house category 2 NSI Gold accredited alarm receiving centre
We already look after many companies in the waste and recycling sector, so our extensive experience will ensure you receive the correct tailored whole-site fire safety solution for your site.
Our customers include:
- Morley Waste Traders
- PMK Recycling
- Salvatex Recycling
- Woodford Recycling Services and many others.
An initial site survey and in-depth consultation determines your specific requirements and conditions. Our expert in-house design department then design a tailored, integrated solution for your site.
Your fire and security solution may include external site CCTV, thermal imaging waste pit cameras, intelligent video analytics, ANPR cameras, access control, fire suppression systems or water misting systems.
Tailored to fit your requirements and site risks, your bespoke fire and security solution will ensure peace of mind and compliance with health and safety legislation. In addition, it will demonstrate your commitment to the highest standards of fire risk management and security to your staff and customers.
To discuss your site fire safety solutions, please speak to one of our Waste and Recycling industry experts. Call us on 0330 094 7404. Alternatively, complete your details and we’ll be in touch asap.