We work with your Facilities and Loss Prevention teams to ensure a comprehensive fire and security risk assessment fully identifies these risks. Only then can a solution be specified to suit your retail outlets.
However, the retail sector in particular can also take advantage of many other benefits of security systems installed. CCTV systems and intelligent video analytics allows for footfall monitoring, product placement analysis and EPOS monitoring.
Benefits of Fire & Security Systems
- Secure your retail sites against potential intruders and break ins out of hours
- Protect stock from shoplifters
- Control access to restricted areas (such as stock rooms and cash storage areas) to specific staff
- Ensure health and safety legislation compliance
- Ensure fire safety compliance
- Minimise the risk of false fire alarms
- Minimise damage to your retail outlet should a fire occur
- Monitor your CCTV, intruder alarms and fire alarm systems out of business hours with our in-house category 2 NSI Gold accredited Alarm Receiving Centre
- Perform effective market research such as monitoring footfall and tracking customer journeys throughout the store
We already look after many retail companies across the UK. Therefore, our extensive experience ensures you receive the right, bespoke whole-site fire and security solution for your sites.
Following an initial site survey and in-depth consultation to determine the specific fire risks on-site and your security requirements, our expert in-house design department will design a tailored, integrated fire and security solution for your retail outlet.
Your system may include external/internal site CCTV, intelligent video analytics, intelligent detection systems and trigger alarms, asset tagging solutions, access control systems, integrated fire alarms and fire suppression systems.
Retail Fire Protection
As well as our NSI accreditation for security system installations, we are also BAFE certified for all your fire safety requirements. We design, install and maintain intelligent fire systems, integrating where possible with your security systems to provide a complete fire and security solution.
We’ll help ensure your retail sites, and more importantly your stock, employees and customers are as protected from fire and crime as possible. We already look after many retail companies across the UK and understand the specific and often differing requirements of these environments.
Why BusinessWatch Group?
BusinessWatch Group are experts in the development and provision of integrated fire and security solutions to the retail sector.
Our customers include:
- Halls the Chemist
- Sports Direct
As well as many independent retailers across the UK
To discuss your site fire safety and security solutions, please speak to our Retail industry experts. Call us on 0330 094 7404. Alternatively, complete your details and we’ll be in touch asap.