In the last two years there has been 45 terrorist attacks across Europe. And MI5 intelligence have thwarted potential attacks on the UK every month.
Sophosticated, intelligent fire and security systems can help protect utility sites against not only the risk of fire, but against security breaches and potential terrorist threats. Protecting your sites is now more important than ever.
Benefits of Fire & Security Systems
- Secure site against potential intruders and break ins
- Control staff and visitor access to the protected and/or restricted areas
- Ensure health and safety legislation compliance
- Monitor movements of staff and visitors whilst on site
- Ensure fire safety compliance
- Provide effective response in the event of terrorist attack
- Monitor your CCTV, intruder alarms and fire alarm systems with our in-house category 2 NSI Gold accredited alarm receiving centre
We already look after many large names in the utilities sector. Therefore, our extensive, in-depth experience will ensure you receive the correct bespoke fire and security solutions for your sites.
Following an initial site survey and in-depth consultation to determine your site’s specific threats and requirements, our expert in-house design department will design a tailored, integrated solution for your site.
Your fire and security solution may include external/internal site CCTV, perimeter protection, intelligent video analytics, thermal imaging cameras, automated gates and barriers, ANPR cameras, intelligent detection systems and trigger alarms, access control systems, integrated fire alarm systems and fire suppression solutions.
Your bespoke solution will ensure peace of mind and comply with health and safety legislation. This demonstrates to both your customers and employees your commitment to the highest standards of safety and security.
Utility Site Fire Protection
As well as our NSI accreditation for integrated security solutions, we are also BAFE certified for all your fire safety requirements. We design, install and maintain intelligent fire and/or security solutions, integrating where possible to provide a complete sitewide solution.
We’ll help ensure your utility site and more importantly your people are as protected from fire and crime as possible. We already look after several utilities sites and understand the specific requirements of these challenging, often remote environments.
Why BusinessWatch Group?
BusinessWatch Group are experts in the development and provision of integrated fire and security solutions to the utilities industry.
Our customers include:
- Yorkshire Water and Kelda Group – we protect over 650 Yorkshire Water sites
- Northumbrian Water Ltd – we protect over 420 sites across the North East, Essex and Suffolk
To discuss your site fire safety and security solutions, please speak to our Utility industry expert. Call us on 0330 094 7404. Alternatively, complete your details and we’ll be in touch asap.